Saturday, August 16, 2008

Almost an Official Teacher

Tomorrow I am going to the High School to set up my room. I had to buy some supplies today and it was kind of fun. I finished my class syllabus and created a substitute folder and all that junk today. I am excited and nervous at the same time, but ready to finally start teaching. My schedule goes as follows; 1st world studies, 2nd world studies, 3rd prep, 4th world history, lunch, 5th world history, 6th prep, 7th Freshman Athletics.

Football is going well...I yelled at my players for the first time yesterday and it was awesome....lol. They were being lazy and I got upset. We have a scrimmage this Friday and the football schedule really starts to pick up. The head coach told us all to enjoy our last weekend because from here on out we are going to put in a lot of hours. I am scared to find out what that means because so far for the last two weeks we have been working 8am-9pm. Oh well, I love it so it will be fun...tiring but fun.

2 comments:

ke013be said...

Hey Bobby, glad ur are doing well, hopefully u can settle into a rountine for school - football, and u will have time to explore the area...Keep us all posted on the progress of " Bobbys Boys" ( freshman footballers )...LOL

Anonymous said...

hi bobby